In celebration of March Madness, Rolling Paper Depot is holding a bracket challenge of our own, and you can join in on the fun! Download the bracket here and write in the rolling paper brands that you like most! The one lucky participant who can correctly guess the winner of each of the 32 Rolling Paper March Madness tournaments (including the Bonus Round) will receive a year’s supply of rolling papers, lighters, and other smoking accessories so you can #KeepOneRolled on us!
Submit your bracket by posting it on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter using the hashtag #RPDMarchMadness2020 by 11:59 p.m. on Monday, March 9, 2020, and the grand prize winner will be announced on April 7, 2020, via social media and email.
Stay tuned to our social media channels March 10 through April 6 for daily rolling paper matchups you can vote on to help determine the winners!
ROLLING PAPER DEPOT’S MARCH MADNESS CONTEST- OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. CONTEST DESCRIPTION AND PERIOD: The Rolling Paper Depot’s March Madness Contest (“Contest”) begins on March 1, 2020, at 12:01 AM MST and end on March 9, 2020, 11:59 PM MST (the “Contest Period“). Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified.
The sponsor of this Contest is Rolling Paper Depot, LLC, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, managers, and employees (collectively, the “Sponsor”) are involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, judging, or fulfillment of this Contest. By participating in this Contest, each Entrant (as defined below) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of this Contest. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to this Contest. Sponsor may be reached by email at [email protected] during the Contest Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of all 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding CO, DE, FL, ID, IA, KS, LA, MA, ME, MI, MO, NE, SD, TX, and UT) who are at least 18 years old at time of entry (each an “Entrant“). Sponsor and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, judging, or fulfillment of this Contest, are ineligible to enter this Contest or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor will conduct this Contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. ENTRY RULES: This Contest must be entered by submitting a March Madness Bracket (the “Bracket”) using the online form available at March Madness. The Bracket must meet all Contest requirements to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or the ones which are not in alignment with the rules, requirements, and specifications will be disqualified by the Sponsor. You may enter this Contest only once and you need to provide any information that might be necessary. Any attempt of circumvention of the rules will result in immediate disqualification from this Contest.
4. WEB ENTRIES: Entrants must accurately complete all required fields in the Bracket and follow all instructions on how to properly submit the Bracket to Sponsor or the entry will be characterized as incomplete and will not qualify.
5. ORIGINAL CONTENT; OWNERSHIP: By participating in this Contest, each Entrant guarantees that they are the exclusive owner of the copyright and all other proprietary rights in any and all materials and content submitted by the Entrant to enter this Contest. The Entrant further claims and guarantees that they have the right to grant to any third party the right to use, reproduce, distribute, perform and display the Bracket. All entries must have appropriate clearances, permissions and releases PRIOR to uploading, or may be eliminated from this Contest. Any unauthorized samples or performances of another artist’s material could be subject to fines, royalty fees, and/or legal action for which the Participant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold the Sponsor harmless. Sponsor may use the Bracket on-demand on Sponsor’s or its affiliates’ websites.
6. RIGHTS GRANTED BY CONTEST ENTRANTS: By entering this Contest and sending your Bracket the Entrant understands and agrees that Sponsor and/or anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor has the right, where permitted by law, to use the content and personal information for any promotional purposes without limitation and without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
Grand Prize: Up to one (1) Entrant will win twelve (12) 32-Leaf Packs and twelve (12) lighters (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $100).
Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Any gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding CO, DE, FL, ID, IN, IA, KS, LA, MA, ME, MI, MO, NE, SD, TX and UT) and Prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
8. WINNER SELECTION: Winner will be selected by Sponsor on or about April 7, 2020, after the Contest Period, by Sponsor or its designated representatives. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received. Acceptance of the prize given in this Contest is in accordance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant or winner and may refuse to award a prize to a person who is not eligible or has violated a rule, gained unfair advantage in this Contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. If the Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor is not obliged to provide an alternate prize or extend this Contest Period in any way, and all privileges as winner will be terminated immediately. Participants who provide false, fraudulent or deceptive entries or who engage in false, fraudulent or deceptive acts in connection with this Contest will be disqualified. If there is a dispute about the identity of an Entrant, prize will be awarded to the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by the internet service provider responsible for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the entry information on approximately April 7, 2020. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within five (5) days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Prize will be sent to winner by U.S. mail within fourteen (14) days after winner has been notified and accepted the prize is returned as undeliverable, then prize will be forfeited. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents“). This may include being required to provide (1) a valid government-issued photo identification depicting the proof of age and (2) a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number. The social security number will be used for tax-reporting purposes. Sponsor reserves the right to deny awarding the prize if the winner fails to provide a satisfactory identification. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of this Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in this Contest or download of any materials in this Contest, even if the problem is the result of the sole or partial negligence of Sponsor.
If, for any reason, this Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest in whole or in part. In such event, the Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
By entering this Contest, you agree You agree to release, discharge and hold Sponsor and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, judging, or fulfillment of this Contest (collectively, the “Released Parties”), harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with this Contest, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with this Contest.
12. DISPUTES AND ARBITRATION: This Contest is governed by the laws of the United States (including federal law) and the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law principles, regardless of your location. Except with respect to the protection and enforcement of the intellectual property rights of the Contest entities and their rights to seek and/or obtain injunctive or equitable relief, any claim, cause of action or proceeding arising out of or relating to the Official Rules or this Contest shall be resolved by mandatory, binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) as supplemented by AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The arbitration shall be conducted in Orange County, California, and the Federal Arbitration Act, and not any state law concerning arbitration, shall apply. The arbitration award shall be final and exclusive, and the prevailing party in the arbitration may file an action in court to confirm and to enforce the arbitration award. Any such action, or any claim, cause of action or proceeding not subject to arbitration as set forth in this Section, shall be filed and adjudicated in a state or federal court in Orange County, California, and all parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts. Entrants irrevocably waive any rights to seek and/or obtain injunctive or other equitable relief and any defense of forum non conveniens. Should either party pursue any other judicial or administrative action with respect to any matter included within the scope of this binding arbitration provision, the responding party will be entitled to recover its costs, expenses and attorneys’ fees incurred as a result of such action. Further, any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any Prize awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
14. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Rolling Paper Depot, LLC cc: March Madness Contest at 606 Hacienda Dr., Tempe, AZ 85281. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than May 1, 2020, after the Contest Period has ended.
15. GENERAL TERMS: By entering this Contest, you agree to abide by the Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretions, to refuse, disqualify or withdraw any entry at any time. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use winner’s name, photograph, voice, and/or likeness without further authorization, compensation, or renumeration of any kind for advertising, promotion and other publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world.