How We Ship
We Ship Discreetly! Rolling Paper Depot ships all packages quickly and incognito. This means:
- Your package will come in an unmarked postal service box or an unmarked brown box.
- All shipments are shipped with the return address RPDepot.com or RPD.com.
- Charges on your credit card will show up as RollingPaperDepot.com or RPD.com.
Due to the nature of our business, we often require an adult signature on packages delivered. It is also not uncommon for us to verify your age via public records or requests for pictures of a valid government ID.
Rolling Paper Depot is NOT responsible for shipping issues resulting from user errors during checkout or for packages that are lost / stolen during transit. Should your order be returned to us due to an invalid shipping address resulting from an input error when placing the order, you will have the option to have the order resent to you for an additional shipping and handling fee. If you do not want your package resent, we will refund your order minus any shipping and handling fees. If your order is lost / stolen, you will be required to contact the carrier to file a claim before reaching out to Rolling Paper Depot to request a replacement. All shipping issues must be reported within 10 days of the expected delivery date.
We ship nationwide Monday-Friday using Fed-Ex, DHL, or USPS. We do ship to APOs and certain foreign addresses. We do our very best to inform our customers as soon as possible if a product is not in stock. Extra fees will be charged to any shipment outside of the continental USA, and our website may not reflect the correct price for shipping on checkout! We require signatures on orders over $100 or at any time we deem necessary to protect against fraud. Flat rate shipping charges are only applicable to the contiguous United States. If you are shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, the US territories, or outside of the United States, you are not eligible for any flat rate shipping option or promotion.
If you choose to ship your order outside of the US you are responsible for any duty fees or customs charges that might be charged in your country. Please ensure that you are familiar with your nation’s import and customs regulations before placing an order. Rolling Paper Depot is not responsible for items held up or seized by customs. We currently only ship to addresses in the US, US territories, and Canada.
We DO NOT ship lighters or butane to Canada.
Please review our strict guidelines below for International shipments:
- $100 minimum for all International orders.
- Your order will ship within 1-2 business days after your payment is received.
- Customer is responsible for any DUTY fees that may be charged in your country.
- Shipping time takes approximately 7-10 business days to get to Customs in your country.
Many of our customers need their product quickly, and we do our best to accommodate these customers with our express shipping options provided by USPS and Fed-Ex. It is important for customers to understand that we are NOT Fed-Ex or USPS, and we don’t make the rules when it comes to delivery times and days. The best we can do is get your order out of our facility and into the package carrier’s hands in a timely manner so that Fed-Ex or USPS can deliver the package to you as soon as possible.
Here are some things to remember:
- Fed-Ex EXPRESS 2-Day Air and OVERNIGHT does NOT deliver on weekends.
- You can request weekend delivery, but there is a $15 charge (from Fed-Ex, not us) to have your package delivered on a weekend. Weekend delivery is only available in certain areas of the U.S.
- Fed-Ex 3-day Air Saver does NOT deliver on weekends.
- USPS usually delivers Priority mail in 2-3 days, but this is not guaranteed delivery, and USPS rates for 2-day air and overnight delivery are generally more expensive and less reliable than Fed-Ex.
- The amount of time between customs and delivery is out of our control.
Learn about Fed-Ex’s services and how they deliver packages
Please check over Fed-Ex’s rules and shipping methods before you choose how you want your product shipped.
Fed-Ex and USPS Pick-up Times
Remember that USPS and Fed-Ex have deadlines for express shipments to go out each day. If you place your order with us after 7AM ArizonaTime and you need it to go overnight, 2-day air, or 3 day express, it will most likely go out the NEXT BUSINESS day.
For example: If you order at 3 p.m. Arizona Time on a Tuesday and you need your package to arrive on Friday you will need to select the 2-Day Air delivery option at checkout. The package will leave on Wednesday and then take 2 days from Wednesday to arrive on Friday.
Please consider all of the above information before you use express shipping on Rolling Paper Depot!
Rolling Paper Depot prides itself on superb customer service, and we promise that we will do our absolute best to take care of you and your order. Very rarely will you not get a response from us within a few hours. If you have ANY questions, call us or send us an e-mail. You won’t be disappointed!