NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, INCLUDING IN CO, DE, FL, ID, IN, IA, KS, LA, MA, ME, MI, MO, NE, SD, TX and UT).
- PROMOTION PERIOD: This sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on the date and time and ends on the date and time indicated on the original Sweepstakes post (“Sweepstakes Post”), which may take the form of but is not limited to, a social media post, newsletter announcement and/or email notification (the ‘Promotion Period’).
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is M7 Unregulated, Inc., or one of its affiliated subsidiaries, including but not limited to Rolling Paper Depot (collectively, the “Sponsor”). By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant (as defined below) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of this Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to this Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years old or older (the ‘Entrant”) as of the beginning of the Promotion Period. Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising, and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, judging, or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes (the “Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, stepparents, legal guardians, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses. Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including IN CO, DE, FL, ID, IN, IA, KS, LA, MA, ME, MI, MO, NE, SD, TX and UT. Sponsor will conduct this Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period via the method described on the Sweepstakes Post. You may be required to provide your information in order to enter, which may include but it not limited to you name, email address, phone number, and city and state of residence.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant.Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within seven (7) days after the Promotion Period or as described in the Sweepstakes Post by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant or winner and may refuse to award a prize to a person who is not eligible or has violated a rule, gained unfair advantage in this Sweepstakes, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. If there is a dispute about the identity of an Entrant, prize will be awarded to the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by the internet service provider responsible for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with the Official Rules, winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be awarded the prize in a separate random drawing.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information within seven (7) days after the random drawing or within such time period as described in the Sweepstakes Post. Potential Winner must accept prize by email or as directed by Sponsor within seven (7) days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account, technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. Any prize will be sent to a Winner within thirty (30) days after the Winner has been notified and accepted the prize or at such time as the Sponsor specifies in the Sweepstakes Post. If the prize is returned as undelivered, then the prize will be forfeited, and another Winner will be randomly drawn. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively the “Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- LIMITATION of LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of this Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes (f) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (g) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in this Sweepstakes or download of any materials in this Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release, discharge and hold Sponsor, its employees, officers, directors, managers, members, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors (the “Released Parties”) harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with this Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with this Sweepstakes.
- DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees. Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. The Sponsor will post a Winner list after Winner confirmation is complete.
- WINNER LIST: To obtain a copy of the Winner List, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Sponsor cc: Sweepstakes at 606 S Hacienda Dr., Tempe, AZ 85281. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than thirty (30) days after the Promotion Period has ended.
- GENERAL TERMS: By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to abide by the Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse, disqualify or withdraw any entry at any time. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use winner’s name, photograph, voice, and/or likeness without further authorization, compensation, or renumeration of any kind for advertising, promotion, and other publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world.